Addressing changing food values through market research
PDF (the photocopy)
How did McDonald’s
- identify the interests of stakeholders?
- what are the two types of research undertaken? Define each.
- How were each undertaken?
- what other market research do they do?
- what quality control do they put into their research techniques?
- Why did they implement 3 changes?
- How do they communicate with their consumers? How does it differ?
Start of lesson:
List 6 things you want to know about a mobile phone
Choose one type of phone to investigate (go to its official website)
On a scale of 1 (hard) to 5 (easy), how easy was it to find the answers to your questions? (Just give the 1-5 scale, no need to write answers to your questions)
Feedback: Qualitative vs Quantitative