Sorry if I haven’t made it back yet – I’m hopefully on the bus after climbing Mount Lofty with my Year 9 Tutor group… and will be back soon! In the meantime:
Have you seen the case of ‘baby Asha’?
- Read the articles
- Summarise the case of ‘baby Asha’
- Identify 4 possible social justice issues raised in the articles (not just about Asha):
- do you agree each is a social justice issue? Why / not?
- what are some possible alternative actions that might be taken?
- what are the consequences of these actions – and are there further social justice concerns or legal problems with these actions?
- If there is a choice between following the law and acting in the spirit of social justice, how should we act? (as individuals, or as society through our government)